Linen can be machine-washed and tumble-dried. With each washing, linen becomes softer and more absorbent, minimising the wrinkling.
- Wash separately in a lukewarm or cold water on a short, gentle cycle
- Avoid harsh detergents
- Use a liquid detergent without bleach or brighteners
- Always be sure to rinse your linen to remove any soapy residue
- Avoid overloading your machine, the more water the better
- Hang the linen garment on a line to let it dry naturally, or
- Machine tumble dry on a low temperature or a wrinkle release setting
- Once dry, fold the sheets promptly.
- Linen can be ironed on warm, but not hot, temperature.
However, we invite you not to iron, but to find peace and inherent comfort in the subtle texture of linen. Embrace the inevitable wrinkling, the pleasant reminder of natural wilderness in our everyday lives!